Saturday, November 8, 2014

a mini paparazzi date with ellie. . .

Kristen, Jaclyn and I have survived over fifteen years of adventures as our friendship traveled through many ups and downs.  We've moved from a fun-filled friendship to practically a sisterhood.  I can't imagine life without these girls.  I am not only thankful for them but for their sweet baby girls as well.  When Kristen had her first baby girl, Jaclyn and I began our new tradition and probably followed through with the best surprise ever.  In the midst of Kristen's new mommy delirium, Jaclyn and I flew to Houston late one night to surprise her and give snuggles to our newest addition, baby Kate.  We had a blast that weekend as we sent Kristen and Matt out on a date, bathed baby girl, and had a shopping spree with the new mommy.  Just add that weekend to our list of many adventures.
Fast forward four years and Jaclyn is now a new mommy.  Kristen and I couldn't wait to keep the tradition alive, so we hopped in the car and drove to Cleveland to meet Miss Ellie. We had a blast shopping for Jaclyn and Andy's new house (especially the nursery), sending the new parents out on a date and taking Ellie on her first trip to the market.  I loved being a part of creating a beautiful room for Ellie with the sweet colors of blush, champagne and coral.  As Kristen and I were about to leave we realized Ellie was dressed in the most adorable pants (You can't beat yellow with white polkadots) and she just HAD to have a photo shoot! So here is an impromptu photo session with our newest addition, Miss Ellie.  Here are a few of my favorites . . .